Friday, July 6, 2012

25

I'm 25, so I thought I would do 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me...

1. I watch kid's t.v. all the time. I love Even Stevens, Jimmy Neutron, Doug, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Fairly Oddparents, Hey Arnold, and bunches more. And I have zero shame about it. 
2. My favorite books EVER growing up were the Sweet Valley High series. I would [correction, my parents would] buy them in sets of like fifty from Ebay and I would read them multiple times. Love me some Wakefield twins!
3. I love the bad guys on movies because I find them to be more entertaining than the good ones. Classic example? My adoration for Voldemort is unending. 
4. My husband is my favorite person, EVER. Seriously. 
5. I am a really strange mix of country and city that the world may never quite understand.  
6. I joke about needing a sweet tea drip to my veins because I love it so much. But for real. I drink it a lot. LOT.
7. It's easier for me to write what I feel than to say it sometimes. 
8. I'm a person who has often been described as outgoing and a social butterfly, but at my core, I love to be alone. I don't need other people around to make me happy. I should be a lighthouse keeper or something like that. 
9. The only person I can stand to be around constantly and not get sick of is KJ. 
10. I believe it is always right to do the right thing, even when the world is screaming you're wrong. Always. 
11. If you mix together Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Audrey Hepburn, I hope somewhere in the middle you find me. 
12. I get super embarrassed when I am asked to talk about my "accomplishments" (writing, etc). I love when people enjoy my work, but I don't like to self promote too much and I feel weird acting like I'm some big deal because I wrote a book, even on the rare occasion that someone else thinks I am. 
13. My all time favorite video game is Super Mario Brothers. I'm pretty sure I can beat absolutely anyone at it and I will still be enjoying it when I'm 85. Thanks to my brother Steven for that introduction. 
14. I love Batman.
15. I sometimes keep myself awake at night quoting The Locket. It's annoying, but I will recite a whole chapter in my head word for word. I can also write down anything (poem, etc) I've ever written on cue from memory. It's the one thing my mind remembers all the time.
16. I don't believe in shoes, and if flip flops didn't exist, then I'm pretty sure I'd live barefoot.
17. I want to travel everywhere. And watch me, world, because I'm going to. I want to see the Bible lands the most. Then Egypt.
18. I listen to the same cd's over and over in the car. And often, the same songs over and over. 
19. I 've been told that I can sing exactly like Amy Lee from Evanescence. But the likelihood of anyone besides KJ or a really close friend ever hearing it is zero. I get really awkwardly shy and won't even sing out. I'd rather cut my foot off than sing karaoke.  
20. It bugs me when people try to force me to be something I am not. A lot. 
21. My favorite book in the Bible is James. I read it over and over and over again.
22. I change my hair constantly. I grow it out. I cut it off. It's highlighted, its brown, its dark black. I get bored. 
23. My cousin was murdered when I was six. You probably heard about it. The West Memphis Three. He was eight and I played with him on the monkey bars two weeks before he died. 
24. I firmly believe that sunglasses should be 2-3 times the size a normal person thinks they should be. Big, black, square...mirrored aviators...something epic. 
25. I miss hearing my daddy play the guitar. He could play like you wouldn't believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment