Friday, November 30, 2012

Things I Am Thankful For This Week

Here are just a few things I am thankful for this week... :)

1. Being in love. It is so fun to wake up every day and be with my best friend! There is never a single day that goes by for me where I am not hugged, kissed, and told that I am loved. And that...is the only way to live.

2. My view. I get to see a castle every day on the way to work... a literal, for real castle (see photo above). It's just cool. Also, directly outside my window at home is the most beautiful fountain ever, where the sunsets look incredible, and if you close your eyes it sounds like you are at the ocean. Ahhh.

3. The peace and providence of God. He truly does work all things out, in His time and His way, and always with my best interest in mind. Trusting Him always works out better than trusting in myself!

4. Fall/winter. I love the smell of cold air, presents under the tree that I cannot wait to open, and sparkles on everything I see. Definitely my favorite time of year!

5.  Simplicity. Lately I've learned a valuable lesson. Life is simple, if you let it be. I'm letting it be. :)

Until Next Time: "People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be." -Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment