Saturday, September 8, 2012

100 Things I Love


Here is a list of 100 things I love, in no certain order. 
And by love, I mean from really, really 
like to would die for...quite a range. Here it goes!

1. Jesus Christ. He's the reason I live.

2. My husband. He's incredibly, epically awesome. 

3. The Word of God. It guides my life and helps me through it.

4. The smell of rain. Ahhh.

5. Thunderstorms. I love watching lightning.

6. Hot chocolate. I use two Swiss Miss packs, because I like it extra chocolaty.

7. Ogden, Utah. It's the most beautiful place I have ever seen!

8. Sitting by the ocean and breathing in the smell of the salt water

9. Memories. They keep you company when the moment has passed.

10. A day with no schedules.

11. Writing. The process, the creativity, the finished product. The fun. 

12. Emily Hatfield. She's my best friend and the biggest inspiration to me in so many ways. And how hilarious is this picture of us together at FHU Makin Music? :)

13. Black and white, and all shades of pink, especially in the Damask pattern.

14. Paying off debt. Thank you Dave Ramsey.

15. Surprise dates planned by my husband, especially the Denver one.

16. Books that smell new forever and books that smell like they've been around forever. 

17. Sweet Tea. I wish I could have an IV drip to my veins.

18. Hot towels right out of the dryer.

19. Macaroni Grill. Best food ever.

20. Playing video games, especially Super Mario Brothers and Donkey Kong Country. 

21. Organization, office supplies, planners, and lists.

22. The Superman symbol.

23. Seeing good reviews of The Locket on Amazon.com.

24. Everwood. It's so much more than a TV show to me. 

25. Novels by Mitch Albom and Nicholas Sparks. 

26. Treat Williams and Leonardo DiCaprio, my favorite actors of all time. 

27. Modern Decor Decorating. It's super fun. 

28. Inspirational quotes. 

29. A black caviar quilted Chanel 2.55 purse. 
      
30. Scented candles.

31. Game shows. Price is Right, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Lingo, etc. I'm prematurely 80.

32. Welch's Grape Juice. 

33. My wedding ring. 

34. Board Games. 

35. Being generous when no one is watching.

36. Roller Coasters. 

37. Pens that write super well.
38. Versace Bright Crystal and Chanel Chance perfume. 

39. Finding a sweet card or note I didn't expect.

40. The Bernstein Bears. Best books of all time!!! Messy Room was my fave of all time, because the little organizer I was (and still am) loved when it was clean and perfect at the end.

41. To Kill A Mockingbird. The book and the black and white movie.

42. Picnics.

43. Netflix. It's awesome to have t.v. for only $7 a month.

44. Exploring movie locations. 

45. A good night's sleep. 

46. Going to the movies.

47. Baby kittens. 


48. My dream car: a BMW X5 Sport.

49. Hot air balloons. 

50. People with integrity. 

51. Snowmen. I find them insanely adorable and buy tons around Christmas. 

52. Being barefoot. 

53. Liam Neeson's voice. 

54. The book Love and Respect

55. Nature Photographs.

56. The Notebook house.

57. Cabins in Gatlinburg.

58. Sunsets. 

59. The man at the Shell station who pumps my gas for me. 

60. Feeling completely comfortable to say anything with someone who feels the same. 

61. Really, really fancy malls where the only food court is Starbucks and the parking is valet, aka Cherry Creek in Denver.

62. Onesies for adults. Cozy! 

63. Fall, especially leaves. 

64. Charleston, South Carolina and everyone I love there.

65. The sound of music, not the movie...the actual sound. Piano, guitar, violin.

66. Fireplaces. 

67. Beauty and the Beast. 

68. The right-after-a-new-haircut feeling. I always take pics of Kathryn Heigl when I get my hair cut since we have the same sort of face shape. 

69.  Watermelon. 

70. Dreaming when I'm awake. 

71. Bathtubs with jets.

72. Singing at the top of my lungs, but only when I think no one is listening. 

73. My Michael Kors purse collection. My babies.

74. Roses with baby's breath. 
      
75. Riding in the car with the windows down and the aviators on.

76. My hometown. Murfreesboro rocks. 

77. The people I have lost (my grandparents and my daddy) and the people I still have. 

78.  Bucket lists.

79. Country music. 

80. The song Cathedrals by Jump Little Children. 

81. Snow. It cleanses the earth as the whole world watches. Like being in a snow globe.

82. History documentaries. 

83. Crisp dollar bills. 

84. Fireworks. The bigger, the better. 

85. Kentucky Derby hats. 

86. The movie The Pianist (with a clearplay). It's the most beautifully acted movie I've ever seen. Yay Adrian Brody. 

87. Voldemort from Harry Potter. He's more entertaining than the rest of the entire cast combined.

88. The stars. 

89. Poetry. 

90. Marriage. It's awesome having your best friend with you all the time!

91. Having my hair brushed.

92. Forensic Files, especially solving the murder before they do. 

93. Old Navy Flip flops. 

94. Audrey Hepburn's style. 

95. Pearls.       

96. Teddy bears. 

97. Colgate Optic White toothpaste. 
      
98. Trying to tell a story that's so funny you can't tell it without bursting into laughter again and again. 

99. Down Comforters.

100. Pursuing happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment